Intern at BEL KAZAN
BEL KAZAN is looking for dedicated and creative individuals to join our team at our location in Echo Park. We are looking for a reliable and detail-oriented intern to assist our team. Our ideal intern will be a current fashion student or any individual with the time to dedicate and desire to gain firsthand knowledge of the fashion industry.
About our company:
:: Luxury for the Globetrotter Within ::
Handmade in Bali, BEL KAZAN creates sophisticated styles inspired by its island of origin. Recognized for original prints and crafted using traditional methods, each piece illuminates the globetrotter within. Responsibly made and globally conscious, BEL KAZAN reflects love of nature, travel and art. Everyday luxury you can live in.
Required intern skills:
– very organized and detail oriented
– reliable with reliable transportation for running errands *w/reimbursement*
– quick thinking/ability to work under fast pace
– knowledge of Word and Excel, filing and other basic office duties
– some Illustrator and Photoshop skills (a plus)
– has a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
– knowledge of current trends and market, as well as the desire to learn more about the industry
The internship will include but not be limited to:
– to work closely with our team on a wide range of projects, gain a sense of how projects flow from start to finish, and learn about the different positions within a fashion company.
– to be responsible for/brainstorm strategies for different organizational projects within our office.
– Calling and following up with customers
– Filing & helping organize the office
– to assist our team with our everyday tasks, including, but not limited to, organizing, assisting with maintenance of seasonal binders and inspiration boards, shipping samples, running errands as needed (with reimbursement)
Please submit your cover letter and resume, and portfolio if applicable.
Hours are flexible, but please be available at least 2-3 days/week.
Send to: email@example.com